Carbon capture technologies are ready for prime time in many industries, including ethanol and fertilizer production, natural gas processing, power generation, refining and steel production. Emerging technologies promise further reductions in capture costs and new uses for captured CO2 that transform carbon emissions into a beneficial economic resource. Top entrepreneurs and technology experts will describe this exciting and rapidly evolving innovation landscape.
• Alisa Ferguson, Lead Designer and Advisor, NRG COSIA Carbon XPRIZE (moderator)
• Laurel Harmon, Vice President, Government Relations, LanzaTech
• Etosha Cave, Cofounder and Chief Science Officer, Opus 12
• Erin Meezan, Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, Interface, Inc.
• Mike Biddle, Managing Director, Evok Innovations