Carbon capture remains poorly understood in leadership circles, the media and general public despite its central importance to energy and industrial production, jobs, and emissions reductions. Reflecting on the preceding sessions, business, governmental, environmental, media and philanthropic leaders will discuss political, policy, and communications strategies for making carbon capture a key pillar of our nation’s broader clean energy agenda.
• Jay Faison, Founder and CEO, ClearPath Foundation
• Mijo Vodopic, Senior Program Officer, Climate Solutions, MacArthur Foundation
• Glenn Prickett, Chief External Affairs Officer, The Nature Conservancy
• Bob Mannes, CEO, Core Energy, LLC
• Akshat Rathi, Reporter, Quartz
• Kara Brighton Fornstrom, Deputy Chair, Wyoming Public Service Commission